SHAPE is the real estate investment, development and management company leading some of the largest and most exciting projects in North America. With more than 370 acres in our growing portfolio, SHAPE manages +2.7M sq.ft. of commercial space with +3.5M sq.ft. of commercial and residential space under construction. Our residential projects include The Amazing Brentwood, The City of Lougheed and RC at CF Richmond Centre. Over the coming years, we’re bringing more than 18,000 pre-sale homes to the market.
RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
SHAPE is set apart by the superior experience we offer across all facets of our business. Shape Management runs our operating properties with a future-focused approach and a rigorous level of detail to ensure our tenants are taken care of from when they first initiate interest in wanting to live at The Amazing Brentwood.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our team is committed to creating an effortless and enjoyable experience for all residents. Our properties are meticulously managed with a mandate to prevent issues before they arise. Through open communication, attentive service and a robust operations framework, we strive to make life easy for our valued citizens.
The Residential Leasing Associate will be the front-facing representative of the SHAPE brand while also working behind the scenes to deliver every element of our residential rental program. They will report directly to the Senior Leasing Associate and will assist in launching and leasing 300 rental homes at one of Canada’s most exciting rental projects, under a temporary job contract for the duration of the lease-up of the rental tower, estimated to be from June 15, 2019 to November 30, 2019.
• Answer any and all inquiries made by prospective tenants
• Ensure that any and all inquiries are responded to in a polite and professional manager
• Assist prospective tenant throughout the entire leasing process
• Showing available units to prospective tenants
• Ensure all processes and administrative procedures are followed consistently, completely, and accurately
• Receive and keep accurate records and documentation for tenant information, Security Deposits, Pet Deposits, Identification, Rental Fees, etc.
• Arrange home orientations with tenants
• Track inventory of Sales and Marketing materials
• Host private Appointments and Open Houses during business hours
• Provide world-class experience to all guests and prospective tenants
• Perform all other duties as assigned
The role requires the ability to work on a mixed-use construction site pre and post occupancy. The role also requires some flexibility in scheduling and may include extended hours, weeknights, and/or weekends as necessary.
• Must hold a Property Management Licenses or Trading Service License
• 2-3 years’ work experience in leasing services, property management, real estate or similar field
• Ability to conduct tenant relations with the intent to achieve and maintain tenant satisfaction
• Self-motivated and a team player, personable and positive outlook with every situation
• Detail oriented, works well under pressure, capable of handling multiple tasks with simultaneous deadlines
• Outgoing, strong organizational, critical thinking, and time management skills working under pressure
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to deal effectively with confrontational situations and maintain objectivity in public relations
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills with Microsoft Office, but specifically Microsoft Word and Excel
• Opportunity to represent one of the most significant real estate projects in Metro Vancouver
• Continuous growth and opportunity with a significant number of homes coming in the following years (over 18,000 homes currently anticipated)
• Join a best-in class SHAPE team
• Personal and professional development within the company and the industry
• A competitive salary and commission plus a discretionary bonus
• A comprehensive benefits package
• A fun, collaborative and autonomous work environment