QR Code Link to This Post
Liberty Tax Service Inc. is currently looking to hire a motivated and experienced income Tax Preparer for our office located in New Westminster, British Columbia.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Provide first rate customer service by striving to make every customer a raving fan of our business
- Conduct a thorough client interview
- Thoroughly explain the appropriate procedure and flow of the client's chosen service and the benefits of each service offered
- Accurately input all client information into the tax preparation software
- Correctly complete all applicable paperwork for client's chosen service
- Printing and assembling personal income tax returns and organizing the supporting documents for the tax returns
- Client billing in firm's internal time and billing software
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Windows and Excel
- Ability to learn tax return preparation software relatively quickly
- Income tax knowledge
- Ability to work in a highly confidential environment
- Previous experience in preparing T1’s would be an asset
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
If you believe you qualify, please email us your resume along with a general idea of your availability.
We will contact those who qualify for an interview.