compensation: $40K + opportunity for growth employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
My client a Coquitlam based Construction firm, is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team. Responsibilities include completing payments and controlling expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices. The ideal candidate will be a CGA Student looking a for long term opportunity. The position pays $40K + opportunity for advancement. For immediate consideration, please call Abby Rubin (604) 836 – 2672 and email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounts Payable Clerk Job Duties:
• Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
• Charges expenses to accounts/cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
• Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying federal ID numbers; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
• Expense reports and requests for advances; preparing checks.
• Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
• Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
• Maintains historical records by filing documents.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers